In spite of everything, the formula of a Border Lines day remains essentially unchanged. We visit two or three gardens or houses and start the day with coffee, there will be a two-course lunch and the day will end with tea. When you book a place on a tour, we shall email you the directions to the first garden and the time to meet. Please confirm safe receipt of these to avoid being chased by us later in the year. We will start the day promptly at the advertised time and we shall not wait for latecomers. If you are going to be unavoidably late, please call James on his mobile for directions to the second garden and we will meet you there.
Click on the link for Tour details
1. Dorset – Wednesday 26th May
The Old Rectory Pulham and Minterne
2. Somerset – Tuesday 1st June
The Garden of the American Museum, Bath, Hanham Court and Iford Manor
3. Worcestershire and Herefordshire – Thursday 3rd June
Little Malvern Court, Bridges Stone Mill and Perrycroft
4. Derbyshire – Monday 7th June
The Dower House, Melbourne Church and Melbourne Hall
5. Derbyshire – Tuesday 8th June
Renishaw Hall, Culland Hall, The Rectory House, Kedleston.
6. Northamptonshire – Wednesday 9th June
The Old Rectory Quinton, Old Park Barn and The Menagerie
7. Gloucestershire – To be confirmed
Daylesford House and Kingham Hill
8. Hertfordshire – Tuesday 15th June
The Barn, Serge Hill and Pie Corner
9. Gloucestershire – Thursday 17th June
Bywell, Daglingworth House and Rockliffe
10. Wiltshire – Friday 18th June
Ferne Park and Shute House
11. Dorset – Monday 21st June
Stanbridge Mill and Knoll Gardens
12. Dorset – Tuesday 22nd June
Cranborne Manor and St Giles House
13. Devon – Wednesday 23rd June
Hamblyn’s Coombe and Little Dartmouth Farm
14. Devon – Thursday 24th June
Wildside and Endsleigh
15. Berkshire – To be confirmed
Folly Farm and Woolton House
16. Kent – Wednesday 30th June
White House Farm and Long Barn
17. Suffolk – Thursday 1st July
Great Thurlow Hall, The Jockey Club Rooms and Ousden House
18. Buckinghamshire – To be confirmed
Eythrope, Waddesdon Manor and Kingsbridge Farm
19. East Lothian – Tuesday 6th July
Blackdykes, Greywalls and Shepherd House
20. East and West Lothian – Wednesday 7th July
Hopetoun House Broadwoodside and Bowerhouse
21. Lanarkshire and Peeblesshire – Thursday 8th July
Little Sparta, Newhall and Portmore
22. The Borders – Friday 9th July
Carolside, Whitburgh House and Corbet Tower
23. Oxfordshire – Thursday 23rd September
The Grange and Wormsley
Booking a Day Tour
Having chosen a Tour either email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone James on 01451 821804
What happens next?
- We will confirm the availability of your choice by email.
- Priority will be given to those whose places on tours and payment was retained from 2020.
- Please do not send payment until you have confirmation that places are available. Once availability is confirmed, payment in full must be received by Border Lines within five days of the reservation being made. Places on tours cannot be held longer than this. Our confirmation email will provide details on how to make payment.
- A receipt for your payment and directions will be emailed to you.